The Fruit Of Patience

I love to rest in God. Life comes with many different challenges and sometimes those challenges can overwhelm us. Over the years I've learned a very important fruit of the Spirit. Patience! Within such, I've learned to rest in God, to not respond so quickly or become easily offended by situations. I simply take a deep breath and start praying when situations arise. When we rest in God, we find God's peace, wisdom and counsel flowing and that simply calms the storms. It helps us to put things into perspective.
 
Let me encourage you to rest in God when things seem to overwhelm you. Remember, yesterday is gone, today is here, and tomorrow will take care of it's self. Allow Jesus to calm the storms, and allow the Holy Spirit to minister peace to you.
 
Blessings are found in resting in God.
In His Glorious Name Ministries Online